Do you want to be a part of the BNP Paribas Nordic team 2023? We need you!
We need motivated people that share our vision and would like to work as volunteers in a whole range of positions during the tournament. Anyone can apply and, of course, sharing our passion for sports and events is a plus.
Apply to become one of the 300 volunteers that create this great event at the Royal Tennishall 14-22 October. Send your application via this link https://sport.mobilise.se/Applicant.aspx?arr=9114769&lang=UK.
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions you are always welcome to contact us on [email protected]
What does it mean to be a volunteer?
We are looking for positive, motivated team-players that would like to look after players, spectators, media and sponsors in a world-class way during the BNP Paribas Nordic Open.
Within the large tournament organization there are many different positions available and you can read more about this in the documents found via the link below.
To be selected as a volunteer for the tournament we require you to work at least five sessions during five different days.
Read more about the volunteer positions here.
As a thank you for your efforts
In addition to the opportunity and experience of working with a major ATP event, the BNP Paribas Nordic Open can provide you with:
- Functional clothing (pants, polo shirt and pullover) from this year’s clothing sponsor
- A credential that gives you access to the tournament every day during the event.
- Healthy, tasty food provided when you work your sessions.
- Access to our well-being area giving you the opportunity to have a coffee when you have a break.
- 2 free match tickets to the Family Day Sunday 16th of October where the qualification finals and first round also take place.