Game Changer Talks
Game Changer Talks gathers visionary speakers and experts to enlighten us about new technologies, solutions and initiatives that are, for sure, Game Changing.
In this thought-provoking event, we bring you insights, discussions, and expert perspectives on AI’s role in shaping the present and future. As we navigate the still much uncharted waters of performance environments and social change, let us do so with open minds, ready to absorb the wisdom and insights of our esteemed guests. We will also learn how circularity and green technology are driving innovation by creating new materials derived from renewable sources for a more eco-conscious future.
This is not just an intellectual exercise but a call to action. Join us on this journey of discovery and exploration into the world of AI, social sustainability, and circularity. Together, we'll uncover whether AI truly is the ultimate Game Changer or not, and how we can navigate these transformative times.
Included in this ticket:
- Game Changer Talk program
- Networking and mingling with some of the speakers and other guests
- Light refreshments (wrap + choice of beverage) in the Champions Lounge
- World-class tennis, seating at Center Court
- 995 SEK (excluding VAT)
To purchase a ticket, use promo code GCT23
If you already have purchased a tennis ticket you can choose the ticket type called Game Changer Talks, that will give you access to Game Changer Talks together with your tennis ticket.
Buy tickets here
If you already have tennis tickets and/or an executive box for Thursday, September 19th, there is an additional cost of 300 SEK excluding VAT to access the Game Changer Talk program. Please contact [email protected] to reserve your seats.
Last updated 12 October.
14:30 | AI – OUR SALVATION OR THE FALL OF MANKIND?
Jackie Kothbauer, AI Expert and Main Host
- AI’s role in society, illustrated by a few “game changing” examples
Anders Karlsson, Professor, Uppsala University and University of Geneva, and expert in Deep Learning
- Mathematics, Shakespeare and why AI never will take power over humans
PRESENTATION & PANEL DISCUSSION
Childhood and associates
- How AI can combat child sexual abuse
Susanne Drakborg, Team Lead for the AI project Stella Polaris, Childhood
Anders Bjurström, CEO, Tenfifty
Rickard Sandberg, Associate Professor Stockholm, School of Economics
15:15 | THE WINDING ROAD TO A SAFE, SECURE AND SUSTAINABLE SOCIETY
Johan Fallby and Markus Johannesson
- Well-being performance environments in working life, based on methods in the sports world - How do we include the human factor in the digital transformation?
Evin Cetin, lawyer and author
- Can segregation be reduced by meeting 5,000 school students?
15:50 | COFFEE BREAK
16:05 | THE CIRCULAR REVOLUTION: REDUCE, REUSE AND RECYCLE
Marcus Lundstedt, CCO Stockholm Resilience Centre, Stockholm University
- Life within the Planetary Boundaries
Jörgen Wedefelt, CEO Audi Sverige
- Why circularity is key to future business models
Anders Breitholtz, CEO PaperShell
- With the vision that plastic soon will be a material of the past, PaperShell is revolutionizing the manufacturing industry by resources found in nature.
- How green tech, circularity and AI innovations can contribute to reach the Agenda 2030 climate goals to save the planet
Anders Breitholtz, CEO PaperShell
Marcus Lundsted, CCO Stockholm Resilience Center
Alma Riihelä, Commercial Lead Nordics, Sellpy
17:00 | TENNIS (optional)
We walk to Champions Lounge where you have the chance to mingle with some of the presenters. Grab a wrap before we sit down by the center court to watch some world-class tennis.